Zbiroh is a popular tourist destination and one of the most favorite wedding venues for couples from all over the world. Another attraction of the area is Chateau Zbiroh Hotel where guests can book a room that once belonged to Rudlolf II, Charles IV or Sigismund of Luxembourg
Location: 65 kilometers from Prague
Travel time: 1 hour
Ceremony days: the castle operates all year round, please contact us to reserve a date
Ceremony type: Civil, Religious ( Catholic), Symbolic
Ceremony place: a few options are available:
1. Chapel of the Assumption of the Virgin Mary ( capacity up to 120 guests). Both civil and religious ceremonies all year around from 9 AM until 9 PM.
2. Gazebo on the castle terrace (outdoor)
3. Castle terrace (outdoor)
1. The castle tavern Hodovna ” U Rudolfovy Kratochvile”. Capacity 30 guests
2. Castle Senk of Charles IV. Capacity 30 guests
3. Art Noveau lounge. Capacity 30 guests
4. Erbony Hall: capacity 100 people
5. Mucha Hall: capacity 200 guests
Accommodation: 40 rooms, 11 apartments
ALL IN Venue: YES
Civil wedding ceremony-basic package: 1750 EUR ( wedding ceremony at the castle chapel)
The price includes:
* The price is valid for EU citizens
* There may be extra charges due to higher translations costs and more paperwork for citizens of other countries. Please send us an inquiry.
* Wedding ceremony at the castle terrace +235 EUR
* The price is given for a civil wedding ceremony with up to 10 guests. If you are considering to place a whole day wedding with more than 10 guests, please send us an inquiry.