- International passport
- Internal passport
- Birth certificate
- Divorce certificate (if the groom / bride was married)
- Death certificate (if the groom / bride is a widower / widow)
- Certificate of change of surname / name / patronymic
- Certificate of civil status, place of residence and the absence of obstacles to marriage – issued by an agency employee at the Russian Consulate in Prague
- Confirmation from the police of the Czech Republic for foreigners about legal stay in the Czech Republic. It is drawn up accompanied by an agency employee after your arrival in the Czech Republic.
Important: Newlyweds must bring original documents with them to the Czech Republic.