Documents required to obtain a certificate of civil status at the Consulate of the Republic of Kazakhstan in Prague:
– a certificate of the absence of a record of the marriage certificate from the registry office at the applicant’s place of residence in Kazakhstan. Mandatory stamp Apostille.
– power of attorney for the consulate of the Republic of Kazakhstan for an employee of our company (drawn up by a notary at the place of residence).
documents certified by a notary:
– foreign passport (title page in expanded form);
– birth certificate;
– certificate of divorce (if there was a divorce);
– death certificate (if widower / widow);
– certificate of change of name, patronymic, surname (if there is such a fact);
– photograph (3.5 x 4.5 cm).
Important: Newlyweds must bring original documents with them to the Czech Republic.