- Passport of an Israeli citizen
- Birth certificate-required stamp APOSTILE
- Divorce certificate (if the groom / bride was married) – required stamp APOSTILE
- Death certificate (if the bridegroom / bride is a widower / widow) – the APOSTILE stamp is required
- Certificate of change of surname / name / patronymic-stamp APOSTILE is required
- Civil Status Document – Tamtsit Rishum. Issued at the place of residence. The document is subject to mandatory legalization – APOSTILE. Legalization of documents is carried out in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs independently.
- Confirmation from the police of the Czech Republic for foreigners about legal stay in the Czech Republic. It is drawn up accompanied by an agency employee after your arrival in the Czech Republic.
Important: Newlyweds must bring original documents with them to the Czech Republic.