Once a Gothic castle, now a Neo Renaissance chateau, Zbiroh castle is located in the middle of Brdy forest with panoramic views over countryside.
Zbiroh is a popular tourist destination and one of the most favorite wedding venues all year round. Another attraction of the area is Chateau Hotel Zbiroh where guests can book a room once owned by Rudolf II, Charles IV and Sigismund of Luxemburg.
Location: 65 kilometers from Prague
Travel time: 1 hour
Ceremony days: the castle operates all year round, please contact us to reserve a date
Ceremony type: Civil, Religious ( Catholic), Symbolic
Ceremony place: a few options are available:
1. Chapel of the Assumption of the Virgin Mary ( capacity up to 120 guests). Both civil and religious ceremonies all year around from 9 AM until 9 PM.
2. Gazebo on the castle terrace (outdoor)
3. Castle terrace (outdoor)
1. The castle tavern Hodovna " U Rudolfovy Kratochvile". Capacity 30 guests
2. Castle Senk of Charles IV. Capacity 30 guests
3. Art Noveau lounge. Capacity 30 guests
4. Erbony Hall: capacity 100 people
5. Mucha Hall: capacity 200 guests
Accommodation: 40 rooms, 11 apartments
Ceremony with legalities 1590 EUR.
We accept orders for 2019