Documents Ukraine

  • International passport
  • Internal passport
  • Birth certificate
  • Divorce certificate (if the groom / bride was married)
  • Death certificate (if the groom / bride is a widower / widow)
  • Certificate of change of surname / name / patronymic
  • Statement “On civil status”, place of residence and on the absence of obstacles to marriage. Drawn up in Ukraine, at the place of residence, at a notary. The original of the application is sent to the address of our company a month before the wedding date.
  • For Ukrainian citizens living outside of Ukraine, an application is made at the Ukrainian Consulate in Prague upon arrival in Prague a few days before the wedding. You need to be present in person. An employee of our agency will accompany you when you visit the consulate.
  • Confirmation from the police of the Czech Republic for foreigners about legal stay in the Czech Republic. It is drawn up accompanied by an agency employee after your arrival in the Czech Republic.

Important: Newlyweds must bring original documents with them to the Czech Republic.