- International passport
- Internal passport
- Birth certificate
- Divorce certificate (if the groom / bride was married)
- Death certificate (if the groom / bride is a widower / widow)
- Certificate of change of surname / name / patronymic
- Certificate “On civil status” is drawn up in Prague, at the consulate of the Republic of Kazakhstan, by an agency employee a month before the wedding date.
- Confirmation from the police of the Czech Republic for foreigners about legal stay in the Czech Republic. It is drawn up accompanied by an agency employee after your arrival in the Czech Republic.
Documents required to obtain a certificate of civil status at the Consulate of the Republic of Kazakhstan in Prague:
– a certificate of the absence of a record of the marriage certificate from the registry office at the applicant’s place of residence in Kazakhstan. Mandatory stamp Apostille.
– power of attorney for the consulate of the Republic of Kazakhstan for an employee of our company (drawn up by a notary at the place of residence).
documents certified by a notary:
– foreign passport (title page in expanded form);
– birth certificate;
– certificate of divorce (if there was a divorce);
– death certificate (if widower / widow);
– certificate of change of name, patronymic, surname (if there is such a fact);
– photograph (3.5 x 4.5 cm).
Important: Newlyweds must bring original documents with them to the Czech Republic.