- International passport
- Birth certificate – Apostille stamp is required
- Divorce certificate (if the groom / bride was married) – Apostille stamp is required
- Death certificate (if the bridegroom / bride is a widower / widow) – apostille stamp is required
- Certificate of change of surname / name / patronymic – Apostille stamp is required
- Statement “On civil status”, place of residence and on the absence of obstacles to marriage. The document is drawn up by a notary in Canada. All documents issued in Canada must be stamped with Apostille in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Canada and subsequent Super-legalization of documents at the Consulate of the Czech Republic in Canada
- Confirmation from the police of the Czech Republic for foreigners about legal stay in the Czech Republic. It is drawn up accompanied by an agency employee after your arrival in the Czech Republic.
Important: Newlyweds must bring original documents with them to the Czech Republic.