- International passport
- Internal passport
- Birth certificate
- Divorce certificate (if the groom / bride was married)
- Death certificate (if the groom / bride is a widower / widow)
- Certificate of change of surname / name / patronymic
- Certificate of civil status, place of residence and the absence of obstacles to marriage – is issued by an agency employee at the Consulate of the Republic of Belarus in Prague.
- Confirmation from the police of the Czech Republic for foreigners about legal stay in the Czech Republic. It is drawn up accompanied by an agency employee after your arrival in the Czech Republic.
Documents required to obtain a certificate of civil status at the Consulate of the Republic of Belarus in Prague:
– power of attorney for the consulate of the Republic of Belarus for an employee of our company (issued by a notary at the place of residence).
– notarized copies of passport pages with basic information, with all marks (pages with marks on visas do not need to be certified).
– a certificate of the absence of a record of the marriage certificate from the registry office at the applicant’s place of residence in Belarus.
Important: Newlyweds must bring original documents with them to the Czech Republic.