This late Baroque and Rococo chateau is located in Central Bohemia. Architecture of the chateau is so beautiful that it is often called “A Little Versailles”. The crown jewel of the chateau is the French Garden. The current look of the chateau dates back to 1745-1765 when it was rebuilt by Henry Pavel Mansfeld. The Coloredo-Mansfeld family lived there until 1942. After the WWW II the chateau was expropriated by the Czechoslovak State. In 1998 the chateau and its French garden and English park were returned to the Coloredo-Mansfeld family.
The chateau can be an ideal all-in venue. Wedding ceremony take place in the Mirror Hall. Reception can be held in a wonderful French Garden.
There is a newlyweds’ appartment and 20 beds in the chteau. Guest can be also accommodated in hotels nearby or brough back to Prague after the reception is over.